Bluetooth earphones are the hottest trend in the smartphone accessory world right now.
With many phones releasing without a 3.5mm jack and more people prefer a wireless music listening experience, Bluetooth earphone demand is surging day by day.
Besides the bigger names in the industry, some of the newer players also make quality Bluetooth earphones and that too for a price that is affordable by all.
In this article, we bring you the curated list of best Bluetooth earphones in the market with varied price tags ranging from just under Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000.
Our experts have worked their best to find, listen, review and rate different earphones which we find well worth the money.
1. OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z
The Bullets Wireless Z sports features like a quick switch, quick pair, and magnetic control to make the aural experience simpler. One can pair it by simply tapping “connect”. The quick switch allows users to switch between two paired devices, for example, phone and laptop.
The OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z is a feature-rich wireless earphone with a pleasant sound output quality.
- Compatible with all smartphones.
- Charge for 10 minutes, enjoy for 10 hours on your OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z.
- Latest Bluetooth v5.0 QCC3024 chipset.
- The Bullets Wireless Z comes with Warp Charge technology.
- With convenient features like Quick Switch, Quick Pair and Magnetic Control, listening to your music on your Bullets Wireless Z is a whole new acoustic experience.
- A massive playtime of up to 20 hours with full charge.
2. TAGG INFERNO
A PERFECT LISTENING EXPERIENCE.
Delivered by cutting-edge technology, TAGG INFERNO is efficient and convenient. Submerge yourself in the limitless world of sound with the latest in Bluetooth innovation
Durable design and comfortable earbuds ensure that earphones always stay in place while running, jogging or playing any sport. Invincible nano-coating technology protects earbuds against sweat during workout.
- Comes with noise isolation.
- Full call control.
- IPX4 sweatproof resistance.
- Complete mobile device compatibility.
- 7 Hours of play time.
3. SONY WI – C200
Comfortable, versatile and practical, the Sony WI-C200 wireless in-ear headphones will fit seamlessly and stylishly into your life. With a 15-hour battery life for longer listening, 9-mm driver units for clear sound and lightweight design for maximum comfort, these are the perfect pair of wireless headphones.
- Wireless Headphones for casual and daily usage.
- Up to 15 Hours of battery life.
- Quick charge in 10 minutes for 60 minutes playback.
- In-Built Mic for Hands free calling with HD voice.
- 9mm driver unit offers clear sound quality.
- Magnetic housing and Tangle free cable for easy listening.
- Portable headphones with ultra-lightweight at 15g design.
4. boAt Rockerz 255
The new boAt Rockerz 255 are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 4.1-CSR8635 chipset and 10mm drivers. Together they ensure crystal clear wireless transmission in true HD sound.
This company has created its reputation of having some of the best earphones and headphones but at a price that many can afford.
- Lightweight design.
- Powerful HD sound and deep boosted bass.
- Powered by Qualcomm CSR8635 Chipset.
- Latest Bluetooth 4.1 Version.
- Alexa built-in.
- 10 mins charge, 45 mins play.
- Attractive ergonomics with a Comfort Fit.
- Free access controls.
5. Boult Audio ProBass
Boult Audio ProBass curve neckband produces a powerfully sculpted audio that gives dynamic sound with clean heavy bass.
Listen to music from all genres, while experiencing each and every detail in depth.
- Playback time of up to 8-10 hours for every charge.
- ‘NO VIBRATION’ feature.
- Off-Axis magnetic technology.
- Noise isolation.
- Premium and durable magnets.
- Durable Flexi-band.
- In-line controls.
- Built-in micro-woofers.
- Produces a deep bass.
- Micro-woofer Drivers.
6. JBL T205BT Pure Bass
For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. The JBL 205BT headphones reproduce that same JBL DNA, punching out bass that’s both deep and powerful.
- JBL Pure Bass sound.
- Powerful bass.
- 6-hour battery life.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming.
- Hands-free calls.
- Convenient three-button remote with microphone.
- 5mm Dynamic Driver.
- Tangle-free flat cable.
- Comfort-fit earbuds.
7. Realme Buds Wireless
With soft, high-quality silica gel and memory metal made of nickel-titanium alloy, the Realme buds not only can be easy to neatly store, but also deliver a light and comfortable wearing experience.
- 10 minutes of charging gives you 100 minutes of music time.
- Large 110mAh battery.
- Charges completely in 1.5 hours.
- Playback time of up to 12 hours.
- 2 mm sound driver.
- Great bass.
- Built-in magnets.
- Three button remote.
- Premium neckband design.
- Tangle free memory metal string.
8. Samsung Level U
Samsung rarely releases audio products such as earphones and headphones with their main brand.
The Samsung Level U Flex is an in-ear styled wireless neckband earphone priced well under Rs.3000 available in the Indian market. If you are a fan of clean sound signature, the Samsung Level U Flex is a great choice for a budget.
- Multi-point access.
- Provides active pairing.
- Bluetooth Profile: 3.0
- Neckband design.
9. CrossBeats Raga
With the Crossbeats Raga, upgrade to a totally worry free and wire free music listening experience equipped with the latest Bluetooth 4.2 CSR technology. Be it commuting or outdoor activities, the connectivity is uninterrupted and strong with a solid 10 meters or 33 feet distance.
- True high-definition sound.
- Latest Bluetooth 4.1
- Apt-x support.
- Comfort fit.
- Longest Bluetooth earphones play time (claimed by Crossbeats).
- Advanced wireless noise cancellation.
- Easily connects with all Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Microphone and full phone control.
10. Mivi ThunderBeats
Mivi has been aggressively marketing their products in India by sponsoring YouTube celebrities for a while now.
As a result of that, MiVi Thunderbeats has become one of the most popular wireless earphones in the country.
- HD sound.
- Powerful highs and clear lows.
- Sweat proof.
- Travel ready.
- 7 hours of battery life.
- Hands-free calling.
- Seamless connectivity.
- Dual pairing.
- Metallic Body.
TOP 10 BLUETOOTH EARPHONES IN INDIA WITH PRICES
This concludes our curated list for the best Bluetooth earphones available in the Indian market.
We have gone through hundreds of products to ensure the benefit of the end customer in purchasing the best possible earphone in a particular price segment.
If you have any doubts regarding the article, let us know in the comments section below.
Thanks for your time and have a great day ahead!
2 thoughts on “Best Bluetooth Earphones In India – JUNE 2020”
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
Thank you for your feedback.