Creative Outlier Air True Wireless earphones are the latest entrant into the ever growing market in India. Singapore-based Creative, well known for its computer peripherals and audio products, has launched the Creative Outlier Air earphones in India. Priced at Rs. 6,999 for the launch, the true wireless earphones will take on the affordable and mid-range segments in India, hoping to win over customers with better specifications and battery life. The earphones are available now on Amazon, and go up against popular options at the price from brands such as 1More, Boat, and Noise.
Creative Outlier Air specifications and features
- STUNNING 30 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE.
- GRAPHENE-POWERED AUDIO EXCELLENCE.
- 5.6mm GRAPHENE DRIVER DIAPHRAGM.
- IPX5 SWEATPROOF.
- DUAL-VOICE CALLS AND CONTROLS.
- SMART ASSISTANT (Access smart assistants like Siri and Google Assistant by pressing twice on the earbud paired as the main unit).
Creative Outlier Air pricing
The Creative Outlier Air goes up against strong competition in the segment. Features such as aptX support and the claimed class-leading battery life make the Rs. 6,999 Creative Outlier Air a major contender in the space, particularly for Android smartphone users.